Paediatrics has extraordinary skills for operating the newborns or infants with small surgical instruments.
Eligibility: They must have M.B.B.S degree.
Duration: It’s a two year course.
1. They can work in private as well as government hospitals.
2. They can work in Nursing homes.
3. They can work in Orphanages and old age homes.
4. They can work in military.
5. They can work in hospitals.
6. They can work in industrial houses and factories.
7. They can work in railways and public sectors.
Subjects studied under this course:
1. Basic Science and laboratory medicine as applied to Paediatrics and childhood diseases.
2. Clinical Epidemiology.
3. Ethics in Paediatrics and Child care.
4. Computers in Paediatrics.
5. Paediatrics and Neonatal Therapeutics.
6. Preventive Paediatrics.
7. Social Paediatrics.
8. Psychological behavioural manifestations disorders.
9. Growth and development.
11. Fluids and Electrolytes.
12. Emergency paediatric services.
14. Metabolic diseases.
15. Neonatology: The fetus and neonatal infant.
16. Infectious diseases.
17. Immunological system and its disorders.
18. Rheumatic diseases and connective tissue disorder of childhood.
19. Respiratory system.
20. Cardiovascular system.
21. Gastrointestinal tract.
22. Haematology and Neoplastic diseases.
23. Nephrology and genitourinary tract.
24. Central and peripheral Nervous system.
25. Endocrine system.
26. Congenital and acquired disorders of eye, ear, nose, throat, bones and joints.
27. Miscellaneous diseases.
28. Development of diagnostic approach for and interpretation of symptomatology and Clinical signs in infants, children and adolescents.
Diploma Paediatrics Admissions for 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Paediatrics for the academic year 2017 - 2018? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Paediatrics courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.