More about public relations
Public relations play a very important role in today’s world. It is an easy and fast way to connect with one’s target audience. The various channels of mass communication are the important links that help in delivering the desired information. Public relations as a tool are used for corporate communication, in government institutions, in industries, businesses, academics and by NGOs. The curriculum of the course is such that it includes lectures, seminars, assignments, case studies, research and projects. Topics on which the course focuses are: public relations(PR) concepts, PR campaign, media relations, effective writing for PR, corporate communication, etc.
Objectives of the Course
- The course provides you with basic concepts and principles with respect to public relations and its allied fields like advertising and corporate communication.
- It provides training on planning and producing campaigns.
- It enables you to communicate effectively in a variety of contexts with a wide group of audience.
- It develops your skills in writing and strategic communication.
- It enables you with a working knowledge in media management, particularly social media.
- Finally you gain on your decision making skills with respect to public relations.
As a public relations practitioner there are varied opportunities in a number of agencies. One can get into corporate communication, business corporations, government institutions, advertising agencies, NGOs, public relations cells, news agencies, entertainment industry and many other departments. In the government sector too, there are various job opportunities. The defence services and the other forces have their own PR cells.
Post Graduate Diploma Public Relations Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Post Graduate Diploma Public Relations for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Post Graduate Diploma Public Relations courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.