About B.Tech. Textile Engineering/ Technology course
The subjects usually studied under this degree are Yarn Formation, Textile Fiber, Fabric Formation, Textile Testing and Instruments, Chemical Processing of Textile, Statistics, Applied Mechanics, Computer Application in Textile, Design and Structure of Fabric, etc.
Who should opt for B.Tech. Textile Engineering course
- Those candidates who possess strong concepts, including structural analysis and material science should opt for this course.
- The person who have a practical approach and can handle stress should choose this course to make a good career ahead.
- This course is also beneficial for those individuals who want to start their own textile firm.
- The person who always looks for ideas to find solution is also a good match for this course.
- The candidate should be innovative, creative and should possess strong concepts and logical mind.
Textile industry has an immense career potential for the youths of the country. After completing B.Tech. in Textile Engineering, one can start a professional career or they can choose to carry out research work and activities. Instead of joining textile farms and manufacturing units, candidates can go for higher studies such as M.Tech and PhD. There are good opportunities abroad for carrying out research work and activities.
The career path includes production control, process engineering, research and development, technical sales, corporate management, quality control, etc.
B.Tech. Textile Engineering / Textile Technology Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Tech. Textile Engineering / Textile Technology for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Tech. Textile Engineering / Textile Technology courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.