Click Below Image to Apply for Admissions Now
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.B.A Petroleum and Energy Management course is a Bachelor’s degree in the related discipline from a recognized college or university. Minimum percentage criteria for admission into this management course will be pertinent as per the decision of the respective college or university.
The minimum duration of M.B.A Petroleum and Energy Management course is 2 years which is divided into four semesters, with one semester lasting for a period of six months.
How to get admission
- Some institutes in India, provide admission to students on the basis of merit list prepared as per the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Some colleges and universities provide admission to the students on the basis of entrance examination. For providing admission to its MBA program, UPES (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies) organizes UPESMET (UPES Management Entrance Test).
- This course helps to enhance the productivity in the Oil & Gas, Energy and Transportation Industries.
- This course helps to offer support in research and development activities in managerial and technical aspects of Oil and Gas industry.
- This course helps in designing and developing new technologies for Oil and Gas resources.
Career & Jobs
Petroleum, oil and gas sectors mostly require professionals with a good knowledge of energy management. For the qualified candidates, a lot of opportunities are available for them in this field. Candidates may enter the petroleum, oil and gas industries through entry level or technical positions. After completion of the course, candidates can get jobs in India as well as abroad.
After completing the postgraduate degree in this field, candidates can easily find jobs in various areas like Oil Well Sites, Oil and Gas Refineries, Energy Product Manufacturers, Waste Management Companies, Oil and Gas Consultancies, Paints and Dye Companies and many others.
Salary & Pay Packages
Petroleum and Energy Management field offers a rewarding salary package to the qualified candidates. Candidates who have good experience and working skills in this field can earn a handsome salary. Attractive salary packages are offered in India as well as abroad. Though, the salary packages may vary on various factors like work experience, skills, education, etc. Once candidates have gained enough experience in this field, they can earn beyond the limits.
M.B.A Petroleum and Energy Management Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.B.A Petroleum and Energy Management for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.B.A Petroleum and Energy Management courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.