Click Below Image to Apply for Admissions Now
The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Tech Avionics course is listed below:
- Candidates should have a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination and Senior Secondary Examination (10th and 12th) with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Candidates should have a first class or 50% aggregate marks in B.E. / B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering / Electronics / Electrical Sciences / Instrumentation / Mechatronics.
- Candidates can get admission to this course through GATE and through entrance examinations in other private colleges. Candidates with a first class Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Sciences, etc. may apply for the same.
Major organizations like TCS, Mahindra, ISRO, DRDO, etc. hire these students at an attractive package.
The minimum duration of M.Tech Avionics course is about 2 years which is divided into four semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
About the course
M.Tech Avionics aims at training the students in the design and development of structural components. Construction, analysis and testing, fabrication and observation of the functionality of aircraft and helicopter structures are involved in the activity of a qualified engineer. Students learn to design and develop according to the specific standards and demonstrate project work in the field of metallic and composite structures.
Avionics or aerospace is the third most popular field for engineering students. The aerospace profession has expanded from hardware based technology, science and engineering to systems and system based engineering.
Who can apply for M.Tech Avionics course
- Indian Nationals can apply under the General category.
- No minimum age limit has been set for applying to this course.
The admission process for M.Tech Avionics course varies as different institutes have their own process of admission and criteria. For this course in IITs, admission depends on the candidate’s performance in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech Avionics course are supposed to take the GATE Exam. Based on the performance and academic record in the test, candidates are given admission. Admission to this course is done through counseling based on the candidate’s rank in GATE.
Some of the subjects included in the curriculum are Aircraft structures, Aerodynamics, Space Mechanics and Rocketry, Aerospace Propulsion, etc. This course also includes projects, seminars and practical tests.
M.Tech Avionics Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Tech Avionics for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Tech Avionics courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.