It is a postgraduate course in Management. In particular, the course comprises of the study of functional and fundamental areas of both management and IT.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.B.A Information Technology course is a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized college or university.
- Some colleges and universities conduct a common entrance test for the students who want to take admission in M.B.A IT such as CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, SNAP, etc. but there are no different entrance tests for M.B.A in Information Technology.
- The common entrance test include different papers like logical reasoning, problem solving, quantitative aptitude, numerical ability, data analysis and interpretation, general English and general awareness.
The minimum duration of M.B.A in Information Technology course is about 2 years.
The course curriculum for M.B.A in IT will include, System Analysis and Design, Computer Applications, Database Management System, Web Designing, Multimedia Designing, Security and Control Information System, Data Mining, Data Warehousing, etc. along with detailed elements of management education. You will be prepared for the managerial work profile, having in-depth knowledge of computer applications.
Advantages and benefits of M.B.A Information Technology course
- Apart from building management skills and team leadership qualities, M.B.A degree in IT provides exposure to best business practices and imparts training in latest technologies.
- M.B.A in IT is becoming popular day by day. This is especially true for developing countries, where there is active development of network technology, software and call centers.
M.B.A in Information Technology is a course which has many opportunities for its students. They can either join an IT company or get placed in one of the departments of IT governance. This course is a professional degree program that covers two important aspects of business management. The unique mixture of the technological abilities and managerial skills lead to competitive advantage.
Information system managers serve crucial functions within a company. Candidates can work as a Information Security Manager, Information Technology Manager, Computer Science Project Manager, Computer Networking Manager and much more. Telecommunication and data communication help you understand the global market at a much easier level than those without IT. This course will be a perfect fit for you if you are able to understand the ways in which you can make use of your skills and knowledge to attain a competitive edge over others.
M.B.A Information Technology Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.B.A Information Technology for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.B.A Information Technology courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.