The specialization of Urdu teaches all about Urdu language, its literature, history, origin, evolution, etc. Candidates learn about Urdu linguistics, philosophy and biography of famous authors of Urdu. Topics related to Urdu Fiction, Urdu Poetry, Urdu Literary History, Drama and Literary Criticism are also a part of this course.
The admission is simple in comparison to other technical courses. Candidates need to obtain application form and prospectus from the institute’s office offering M.A Urdu course. Candidates are requested to read the prospectus thoroughly. After checking the eligibility criteria and other details, the duly filled form should be submitted at the institute’s office on or before the closing date. All other required documents like mark sheet, certificate, ID proofs, recent photographs must be enclosed with the application form along with a requisite fee. Admission to M.A Urdu course can be offered directly or on merit basis and only very few institutes conduct entrance test for admission process.
- Being a language based course, these candidates can become a teacher, lecturer, writer, translator, journalist, etc.
- They can work as a customer care support for Urdu customers.
- If they have good grip over independent writing, they can be an author or a freelancer and can develop content on their own.
- Other places where they can go for job is embassy.
- Interested candidates can start their own tuition classes in Urdu language.
M.A. Urdu Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.A. Urdu for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.A. Urdu courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.