To impart basic knowledge and skills to the students in the trade of skin and hair care so that they are able to seek employment as a beautician in a beauty parlor / salon or they can run their own parlor proving basic services.
The course includes personality development, anatomy and physiology, cosmetic chemistry, knowledge and skills in saloon management, body perfection and shaping, hair dressing, etc.
Facial massage and make up, manicure and pedicure, bleaching, hair removal and eye brow shaping, etc.
Scalp massage and shampooing, hair cutting and styling, coloring, etc.
Trainee exit level
On completion of the course, the trainees are expected to be able to:
- Using different types of makeup techniques.
- Maintaining hands / feet in healthy condition and decorating them with mehandi.
- Cutting hair in different style and setting the hair temporarily and permanently.
- Giving high fashion look to hair by coloring.
- Recognizing different types of skin and treating them accordingly with various facial techniques.
- Artificial coloring to the hair with chemicals and vegetable dyes.
- Knowing the techniques to handle customers in a better way and presenting themselves.
- Managing saloons with latest equipments and technology.
- Preparing cosmetics for their own use.
- Running slimming centers.
The workshops developed for this course are equipped with latest tools and equipments like facial sauna, scalp steamer, vaporization, etc.
Diploma Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing Admissions for 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing for the academic year 2017 - 2018? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.