About M.Ch Neuro Surgery course
It is a postgraduate course in Neuro Surgery. This course help to examine, diagnose and surgically treat disorder of the nervous system. This course provides many jobs in surgical fields.
- Doctors who have completed their Master’s degree or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
- Some colleges and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission to this course. Candidates need to pass in the entrance examination conducted by the institute.
- After completing M.S in General Surgery from any institute approved by the Medical Council of India, candidates can apply for M.Ch Neuro Surgery course.
- Candidates need to be registered permanently with the Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council.
- A minimum experience of 24 months in the surgical field is necessary for the course.
The minimum duration of M.Ch Neuro Surgery course is about 3 years.
What does a Neuro Surgeon treat
Candidates who have completed M.Ch Neuro Surgery course are known as Neuro Surgeons and these professionals treat disorders in the nervous system, peripheral and cervical disorders. Patients with problems in the nervous system are being given both surgical and non surgical treatment to patients. Neuro Surgeons perform surgery on the peripheral nerves, spinal cord and brain to relieve chronic pain, remove tumors, vascular disorders, treat wounds and diseases such as epilepsy and Pakinson’s.
Scope of Neuro Surgery in India
Neuro Surgeons not only offer treatment to Indian patients, but many people from abroad are approaching Indian Neuro Surgeons for treatment mainly because the expenditure of surgery is cheap here and secondly there is a lot of delay in getting appointments with the Neuro Surgeons in their own countries.
Aspirants who hold M.Ch Neuro Surgery degree has a promising career ahead. There are also a lot of certification courses available which can be pursued after M.Ch Neuro Surgery course. They can get placed in various private and public sector firms where they can get good salary packages. They can go for teaching field in both private and Government based medical colleges and universities. They can find employment opportunities in critical care units in government or private hospitals. Surgeons can work in government hospitals, private clinics, nursing homes, healthcare centers, medical institutes and research institutes, etc. With some experience in Neuro Surgery, a surgeon can open his / her own private hospital.
M.ch Neuro Surgery Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.ch Neuro Surgery for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.ch Neuro Surgery courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.