Certification Micro Finance provides a route to the students to gain a deep understanding of the concepts of Micro Finance. The program has been developed by a group of practitioners with over twenty five years’ experience in the Micro Finance sector.
- Graduates from a recognized university who are considering a career in Micro Finance
- Bankers who want to develop a career in Micro Finance
- Micro Finance Practitioners
- Professionals in other fields such as Law, etc.
- Staff of Non-Government Organizations
- Practitioners who want to pursue a formal education
- Staff of International Development Agencies
- In case of the candidates working in Micro Finance / Banking domain, the minimum qualification could be relaxed subject to a candidate having worked not less than 3 years in the sector.
- There is no any age restriction and candidates can opt for this course whenever they feels to do so. They can also enrol for this certificate course at any time in the year.
The duration of Certification Micro Finance course is 3 months.
Some more about the course
The Certificate in Micro Finance provides a practical, broad based introduction to the key ideas, skills and techniques needed to be Micro Finance practitioner. The Certificate in Micro Finance is ideally suited to the needs and aspirations of both those who are new to Micro Finance and those who need a wider understanding of the sector. The program is flexible and allows you to fit your studies around your work and social commitments.
To be awarded a Certificate in Micro Finance, a candidate must have to pass with an aggregate score of 60% or above in each of the course work and the final project (case study).
Those interested in pursuing a career in Micro Finance should opt for Certificate in Micro Finance. However, the content of the program require the students to possess:
Sound educational background
Good written English skills
The employment potentiality in Micro Finance sector is very huge. About 10 crore households need micro credit and other financial services which are not available to them at an affordable cost. In the last 2 decades, the MFIs have grown phenomenally but they could reach hardly around 10% of the potential clients. There is enough scope in this sector for the Micro Finance professionals. Starting career with Micro Finance institutions as field level officer increase the graduate’s future employment potential.
Certification Micro Finance Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Micro Finance for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Micro Finance courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.