About D.M. Cardiology course
It is a Doctorate course in Cardiology. This branch of medical specialty deals with the disorders of heart. This field of medicine deals with the diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases, cardio vascular disease, heart failure, coronary disease, heart disease, etc. They perform different diagnostic tests to examine heart condition.
A numbers of medical colleges (both private and public) offering D.M. Cardiology course are higher in number. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission in this field should get admission easily. When students complete D.M. Cardiology course, they become eligible to become a cardiologist.
The basic qualification for pursuing D.M. Cardiology course is a pass degree in MBBS degree followed by M.D. (Medicine Degree) in either general medicine or pediatrics.
The duration of D.M. Cardiology course is 3 years but it may be more or less depenging on the institute.
Disorders dealt by cardiologists
On completion of this course, candidates become experts in treating the following diseases related to heart disorders:
Tumors of heart
Traumatic heart disease
Heart muscle diseases
Rheumatic heart disease
Pregnancy and heart diseases
Systematic diseases involving heart
Genetics, molecular biology and immunology related to cardiology
Roles of a cardiologist
A cardiologist supports doctors in analyzing and dealing with cardio vascular disorders. A cardiologist cures diseases related to defects in heart by offering analysis and preventive care of cardio vascular system.
Who is suitable for D.M. Cardiology course
- Those applicants who have the skills to effectively communicate with the patients, family and community are suitable for this course.
- Candidates who want to become specialists in the field of cardiology and take the research further for innovative purposes can go for this course.
- They should have good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Other essential skills include well organized and professional manner, confident enough to make decisions that would decide the fate of the patients.
- They should be able to identify their strengths and weaknesses, ability to work as a individual and as a part of a team.
Advantages or benefits of D.M. Cardiology course
- D.M. Cardiology degree holders have a lot of bright opportunities in hospitals managed by private and government.
- They can go for teaching field in both private and government medical colleges and universities or they can run their own self running hospitals.
D.M. Cardiology Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for D.M. Cardiology for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering D.M. Cardiology courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.