The minimum eligibility criterion to opt for this course is that the candidates should have passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as a subject. Final year students can also apply for this course, but with certain conditions.
Duration of the course
B.Sc in Electronics is generally a three year degree course and certain institute provides it as a part time course. So, if you are looking for doing distance learning course or if you are a working person and want to do a degree course in electronics, then the part time program will suffice your needs.
How is B. Sc Electronics Equipment Course Beneficial
- The degree course enables the candidates to go for higher degree courses such as Masters Degree.
- They can start their own business such as manufacturing of electronics goods, parts and components.
- They can also start a repair shop or an assembly shop for amplifiers, television receivers, recording equipments, etc.
About the Course
B.Sc Electronics Equipment Maintenance is an undergraduate program. B.Sc in Electronics is the branch of science, technology and engineering that deals with electrical circuits such as transistors, vacuum tubes, integrated circuits and diodes. The syllabus for this course is divided into six semesters. Many colleges and universities in India offer this course. After passing the course, candidates can get jobs easily at many places and in different spheres or they can start their own business or repair shops.
B.Sc Electronics Equipment Maintenance Course Suitability
Let us look about the suitability of this course:
- Those who have a creative and inventive mind and have interest in Physics and Maths subjects.
- Those who have good analytical skills, sustained attention, an eye for detail, good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Those who are interested to go into teaching fields in colleges and university level both in Government as well as private institutions.
- Those candidates who possess skills such as decision making, problem solving, critical thinking, planning and organizing.
- Those who have a keen interest in repairing electronics equipments.
Some of the main subjects of the course are Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Chemistry and Maths, Application of Computers in Chemistry, etc.
After passing this course, candidates can get jobs in a wide range of services in India and abroad that are listed below:
- InformationTechnology industries
B.Sc EEM Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc EEM for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc EEM courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.