Click Below Image to Apply for Admissions Now
B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent qualified engineering candidates with minimum 55% marks in Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or MCA are eligible to apply. A relaxation of 5% marks is given to SC/ST candidates. The maximum age to apply in M.Tech Embedded System course is 27 years. There is no age limit for female candidates. A relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates is about 3 years.
GATE qualified students will be given preference for admission to M.Tech Embedded System course. Admissions will be based upon the scores obtained by the candidates in GATE Exam. However, if the seats remain vacant due to non-availability of GATE qualified candidates, then NON-GATE candidates will be admitted on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Duration of M. Tech Embedded System course is about 2 years consisting of four semesters.
In recent times, M.Tech Embedded System course is in huge demand and it is used in numerous areas like defense, telecommunication, software developments, instruments, consumer electronics, metropolitan networks, intelligent systems, electronic payments, automobiles, microcontrollers and smart card industry. There are ample opportunities in embedded system in India under the segment IT domain.
Learning Outcome and Job Opportunities
- Fundamental knowledge in Embedded System
- Advanced knowledge in Database Management System, Real Time Operating System, Advanced Microcontroller
- Pursue higher education or carry out research in areas of Embedded System
Ability for employment
Internship: Candidates may serve as an internee in many MNCs for completion of their project work.
- Can work as a design engineer in an embedded system application domain
- Can work as a system manager, system engineer, consultancy in software companies, analyst
- Can work as a professor or lecturer in any Government or private sector college or university
- Can work as a scientist
M.Tech Embedded Systems Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Tech Embedded Systems for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Tech Embedded Systems courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.