If becoming a nuclear scientist or designing spacecraft models is your ambition, then this course will provide you with the necessary field expertise. It is like any other 4 year engineering course, but with one additional advantage. It is a dual specialization course which includes both Physics and Engineering Maths as the core subjects of specializations.
- The candidates must have completed higher secondary or its equivalent course.
- Only students passing with subject combinations Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in plus twos will be allowed to appear for the entrance examination.
- You must clear any government affiliated entrance examination on engineering, like, JEE, EAMCET etc. Some of these examinations, for example, JEE has two stages, Mains and Advanced. While a rank in the former helps you secure a seat in any government engineering college, a rank in the latter will help you secure a seat in some of the top ranking engineering universities in India.
Overview of this course
Although, if you have a rank in the entrance examination, you will be able to take admission in Engineering Physics in any leading engineering college. But, some colleges also include one more criterion in the admission procedure. Therefore, even if you hold a rank in any engineering entrance examination, you will not be allowed to grab a seat in some government engineering colleges, unless you possess minimum 70% or more marks in the pure science subjects of higher secondary.
In the 4 years of this course you will learn various branches of Mathematics(for example, Engineering Mathematics, Integral Calculus, etc.) and Physics(Electronics, Aerodynamics, Astrophysics, etc.). In the final year when you would be asked to submit projects, you must choose a concept, which will be related to the job field you want to join after this course.
- You can complete the master's degree, which is the M.E. course, after this and opt to become a lecturer in any private engineering college. There is a high demand for physicists in the engineering colleges. So you can join a college as professor of any branch of the Physics subject.
- You can opt for research associate positions in any abroad country. After few years of experience you can become a scientist with higher grade pay, in the same organization.
- You can become a nuclear engineer/scientist or an aerospace engineer or a process engineer.
- Lastly, you can join the robotics industry and design better and powerful robots to be implemented in any scientific organization.
B.E Engineering Physics Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.E Engineering Physics for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.E Engineering Physics courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.