Click Below Image to Apply for Admissions Now
This is a one year course covering every major aspects of information technology. In fact, you will get information regarding every subject which embodies the field of IT or Information Technology, including, Electronics, Physics, and Computer Science. So it is not just a course covering a single field. It covers a lot of other fields of expertise which relates to information technology and is a part of its development.
Eligibility Criteria for diploma in Information Technology
- You should have the minimum qualification of class 12 or higher secondary. Graduates are also allowed to join this course. But, in my opinion, you should do graduation on a field having few similarities to IT and keep this diploma course in parallel.
- Candidates should have studied the higher secondary course in science stream, that is, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the major subjects.
- Generally the cutoff of the aggregate score is kept as 70% or more.
This is a professional course that will help you get a job in some of the leading IT companies like TCS, CTS, IBM, etc. This is not just a theoretical course that will help you learn few topics. This is a practical oriented course, that will help you implement your concepts and know your progress instantly.
The course duration is about 1 year. During this one year, you will have theory classes and their corresponding laboratory classes, seminars and classes on upcoming topics in information technology, workshops on various programming languages and hardware equipments used in information technology and much more. The examination regarding the completion of the course will be held at the end of the year. Getting a good grade in the examination will help you get a job.
- As a fresher, you will become an intern in the IT companies for 6-12 months. Most companies hold an examination at the end of the internship period to shortlist candidates for full time associate positions.
- After gaining experience, you can become a system analyst, or a software programmer, or a software quality analyst or a web developer, or a software/hardware tester.
- You can also shift your focus to the security and maintenance area. You can become security administrator, or risk manager or service engineer.
- If you do not wish to go a company, you can become IT instructor in laboratories. You can also complete a one year B.Ed. course and join a school as an information and communication technology(ICT) teacher.
Diploma Information Technology Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Information Technology for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Information Technology courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.