About B.A. Tourism Studies course
This is an undergraduate travel and tourism course. In this course the students will study tourism management, tourism marketing, tourism development, hotel management, transportation industry, etc. The B.A. Tourism Studies course mainly covers the study of topics such as food service management, tourist resort planning, environment and tourism, ecology, inter-cultural communication, etc. This course has a great value and importance in today’s time as tourism is the backbone of every country’s economic development. After successful completion of the course, the candidates can get better job options both inside and outside the country. For teaching purposes, candidates can opt for masters degree in tourism.
How is B.A. Tourism Studies Course Beneficial
- This course will be beneficial for those candidates who want to pursue higher courses in travel and tourism industry.
- This course will also be beneficial for those candidates who want to take up the job as a lecturer or professor in several universities or colleges after attaining higher qualifications.
- They can also join the tourism industry in or outside the country.
Employment Areas after doing B.A. Tourism Studies course
After successful completion of the course, the candidates can get a job in any of the following sectors:
- Food Industry
- Government Tourism Department
- Hotels and Allied Service Industries
- Hospitality Industry
- Ticketing Agencies
- Immigration and Customs Services
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agencies
- Transport and Cargo Agencies
- Transport Corporations
B.A Tourism Studies Admissions for 2019 - 2020 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A Tourism Studies for the academic year 2019 - 2020? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A Tourism Studies courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.