About B.Sc. Textile Design course
It is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course. The course mainly covers the study of creative kinds such as design for knitted garments, embroidery designs, woven or printed fabrics, weave, print, texture, color detailing, etc. In this course, the students get to learn about the technical aspects of production and the properties of fibre yarn and dyes.
How is B.Sc. Textile Design course beneficial
- There is a great demand for B.Sc. Textile Design degree holders as fashion designers, garment designers and in boutiques.
- One can also take up the job of a trainer in institutes that impart training in Textile Designing course.
- The degree course also makes one eligible for a career with brand employers and leading garment designers such as Grasim Industries Ltd, Arvind Mills, Reliance Industries, Mafatlal Industries Ltd., etc.
- They also have better job opportunities with government sponsored and private silk, khadi, handloom, jute and craft development organizations.
- There is a huge demand of B.Sc. Textile Design degree holders in developed countries such as USA, UK and Australia.
After completion of B.Sc. Textile Design course, the candidates can take up full time job in fashion designing agencies, garment manufacturing companies, retail markets, textile manufacturers, etc.
B.Sc. Textile Design Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc. Textile Design for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc. Textile Design courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.