Click Below Image to Apply for Admissions Now
About B.Sc. Electronics course
It is an undergraduate electronics course. In this course, the student deals with electrical circuits such as transistors, vacuum tubes, integrated circuits and diodes. There are many colleges and institutes in the country that provide this course. After completion of the course, candidates can find many jobs in different areas, as it is career originating in nature.
- Students looking for admission into B.Sc. Electronics course needs a pass certificate in Higher Secondary or 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream. They should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects in 10+2.
- Many colleges conduct an entrance examination as a qualifying criteria to decide whether a student should get admission or not.
Duration of B.Sc. Electronics course
The duration of B.Sc. Electronics course is about 3 years and it may be provided as a part time basis by certain institutes. The course syllabus is divided into six semesters.
B.Sc. Electronics course suitability
- Those students who have an inventive mind and are creative and have an interest in subjects such as physics and mathematics and are also hard worker are ideal for this course.
- Those candidates who have an eye for detail, good analytical skills, ability to work as a part of a team are suitable for this course. They should also have good communication skills.
- Those candidates who want to take up a job as a lecturer or a professor in both private as well as government colleges and institutes.
- The candidates should possess some skills for pursuing this course, such as decision making skills, problem solving skills, job task, critical thinking skills, planning and organizing.
How is B.Sc. Electronics course beneficial
- This degree course enables the candidates to pursue a higher degree course such as a Masters’ degree.
- They can start their own business, such as manufacturing of electronic parts and components.
- They can also start electronic repair shop or assembly shop for repairing of television sets, recording equipments, amplifiers, etc.
B.Sc. Electronics course opens up great career prospects for students. After completion of the course, students can easily avail job opportunities service organizations such as consulting, broadcasting, entertainment, data communication, research and development, etc.
For electronics and communication engineers, the opportunities are galore as they are employed in a variety of sectors such as Civil Aviation, Defense, Development Centers in various states, A.I.R., NPL, Railways, Posts and Telegraph Department, D.R.D.O., Bharat Electronics Limited, Telecommunication, Power sector, Software Engineering/IT, Home Appliances, Hardware Manufacturing, VLSI Design, Research & Development, etc.
B.Sc Electronics Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc Electronics for the academic year 2018 - 2019? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc Electronics courses in your preferred locations. Contact us
for more details.