Courses » Science » Manufacturing »
Manufacturing Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
A country's economy depends a lot upon its manufacturing industries. Modern manufacturing is a complex process involving innovations in product design and bringing efficiency in the manufacturing process. Learn here about the courses in this field, which these days is more about automation and computer aided designing and manufacturing.
OverviewToday's manufacturing industries are technology driven. They require manpower who are skilled and trained in the manufacturing processes. Courses in manufacturing are vital to have educated and knowledgeable manpower capable of handling labour, machines and the manufacturing processes all at the same time. These courses empower today's youth with the required qualification and skills so as to act as catalysts in generating wealth for the country through its industries.
Course durations and eligibilityA number of courses are available ranging from six months to a year for the entry level courses. The diplomas and undergraduate degree courses last for a period of three and four years respectively. Postgraduate courses are mostly of two years duration.
For entry level courses candidates should be either 10th or 12th pass depending upon the course. Some courses are not strict about the stream. But many diploma and degree courses require you to have passed 12th in science stream.
Manufacturing CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Manufacturing courses in India.
1. Certification Machinist
2. Dip. Apparel Manufacturing Technology
3. Dip. Knitwear Manufacturing & Management
4. Diploma Computer Integrated Manufacturing
5. Diploma Fabrication Engineering
6. Diploma Packing Technology
7. Diploma Tools & Die Making
8. M.E Computer Integrated Manufacturing
9. M.E Manufacturing Systems Management
10. M.E Product Design and Development
11. M.E. Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
12. M.E. Manufacturing Enginnering
13. M.Sc Nanoscience
14. M.Tech Computer Aided Manufacturing
15. M.Tech Product Design and Manufacture