Courses » Journalism, Media & Communication » Advertising »
Advertising Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Do you want to make your career in advertising? Do you want to know how to create and manage media campaigns? Then, you are at the right place. Read on to know some of the essential information regarding advertising and get an overview of this course in India.
Students can take admission in an advertising course at bachelor’s degree or at master’s degree levels. This course is a part of advertising, business administration and marketing program. Advertising course typically includes training in ethical, legal and social responsibilities of an advertiser as well as ways to engage and communicate with target audiences and clients.
In an advertising course, students will learn about marketing and media campaigns, advertising management and field specific writing skills. Students may get projects or hand on exposure to advertising in this program.
Advertising CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Advertising courses in India.
1. Advanced Diploma in Advertising & PR
2. Certification Advertising Agency
3. Diploma Post production
4. Diploma Salesmanship & Advertisement
5. Diploma Visual Communication
6. M.A Advertisement and Public Relations
7. M.A Media Management
8. M.Sc MCAJ + Cinema
9. M.Sc Multimedia & Visual Communication
10. M.Sc Visual Communication
11. P.G. Dip. Advertising
12. PG Diploma Advertising & Mass Communication
13. PG Diploma Advertising and Salesmanship
14. Post Graduate Diploma Advertising and Public Relation
15. Post Graduate Diploma Public Relations