Courses » Healthcare & Medical Science » Yoga »
Yoga Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Are you interested to take admission in yoga courses and searching for institutes that provides admissions to yoga courses? Then, you have to look no further as this article will let you know the requirements that are required to take up admission in yoga courses. There are many institutes and schools in India that imparts yoga.
Eligibility CriteriaTo be eligible for admission in Yoga course, one should have passed the 12th standard or 12 years of education. The medium of instruction could either be English or Hindi.
How to apply for yoga course?Students willing to take admission in yoga courses can download the application from the desired yoga institute’s website. They can then print the form, fill, attach the application and the required certificates. They can send the application by post or courier to the school’s address.
Required documents to be submitted during admissionDuring admission to the yoga course, each candidate is requested to submit original as well as duplicate copies of certificates as mentioned below:
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class (10+2) Mark Sheet
- Transfer certificate of previous school or college
- Community certificate (for candidates belonging to minority/SC/ST categories)
- Migration certificate
Yoga CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Yoga courses in India.
1. B.Ed Yoga
2. B.Sc Yoga
3. B.Sc Yoga and Consciousness
4. B.Sc Yoga and Journalism
5. B.Sc Yoga and Management
6. Certification Yoga
7. Diploma Yoga
8. M.A. Yoga and Journalism
9. M.D Yoga & Rehabilitation
10. M.Phil Counseling and Yoga Therapy
11. M.Sc Yoga
12. M.Sc Yoga and Consciousness
13. M.Sc Yoga and Management
14. Ph.D Yoga
15. Post Graduate Diploma Yoga
16. Post Graduate Diploma Yoga Therapy ( PGDYT )
17. Post Graduate Diploma Yoga Therapy for Doctors ( PGDYTD)