Courses » Healthcare & Medical Science » Pharmacy »
Pharmacy Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Are you interested in studying pharmacy? Looking out for more information about this sector? Check out this page. You will find here about the domain, course options and job opportunities. This page will be useful to you for choosing a career in petroleum domain.
Did you know that pharmacy is one of the highly trusted professions and an integral part of the healthcare system? If you choose a career in pharmacy, then you can be rest assured that you will have a direct impact on people’s lives and well-being. The discipline of pharmacy is the science and the study of methods of formulating, supply and prescriptions of drugs. It is a discipline related to human healthcare and focuses on the design and development of new treatments and aims to ensure that pharmaceutical drugs are used effectively and safely.
Wondering if study in pharmacy is the right choice for you? It is, if you are a people oriented by nature and have a keen interest in contributing to the well-being of others.
Pharmacy CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Pharmacy courses in India.
2. B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
3. B.Tech Pharmaceuticals Chemistry and Technology
4. M. Tech. Pharmaceutical Engineering
6. M.Pharm Formulation Technology (Ayu)
7. M.Pharm Herbal Technology (Ayurveda)
8. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Analysis
9. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
10. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Chemistry
11. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Technology
12. M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
13. M.Pharm Pharmacognosy
14. M.Pharm Pharmacology
15. M.Pharm Pharmacy Practice
16. M.Pharm Quality Assurance
17. M.PHARM.HOSP.& CLINICAL PHARMACY
18. M.Sc Pharmacology
19. Master in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
20. Master in Pharmacy Quality Assurance
21. MBA Pharmaceutical Management
22. Ph.D Pharmaceutical Science
23. Ph.D Pharmacy
24. Post Graduate Diploma Pharmacy Practice and Drug Store Management