Courses » Healthcare & Medical Science » Pharmacy »
Pharmacy Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Are you interested in studying pharmacy? Looking out for more information about this sector? Check out this page. You will find here about the domain, course options and job opportunities. This page will be useful to you for choosing a career in petroleum domain.
Did you know that pharmacy is one of the highly trusted professions and an integral part of the healthcare system? If you choose a career in pharmacy, then you can be rest assured that you will have a direct impact on people’s lives and well-being. The discipline of pharmacy is the science and the study of methods of formulating, supply and prescriptions of drugs. It is a discipline related to human healthcare and focuses on the design and development of new treatments and aims to ensure that pharmaceutical drugs are used effectively and safely.
Wondering if study in pharmacy is the right choice for you? It is, if you are a people oriented by nature and have a keen interest in contributing to the well-being of others.
Pharmacy CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Pharmacy courses in India.
2. B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
3. B.Tech Pharmaceuticals Chemistry and Technology
4. Diploma Ayurvedic Pharmacy and Compounding (DAPC)
5. Diploma Pharmacy
6. M. Tech. Pharmaceutical Engineering
8. M.Pharm Formulation Technology (Ayu)
9. M.Pharm Herbal Technology (Ayurveda)
10. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Analysis
11. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
12. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Chemistry
13. M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Technology
14. M.Pharm Pharmaceutics
15. M.Pharm Pharmacognosy
16. M.Pharm Pharmacology
17. M.Pharm Pharmacy Practice
18. M.Pharm Quality Assurance
19. M.PHARM.HOSP.& CLINICAL PHARMACY
20. M.Sc Pharmacology
21. M.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
22. Master in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
23. Master in Pharmacy Quality Assurance
24. MBA Pharmaceutical Management
25. Ph.D Pharmaceutical Science
26. Ph.D Pharmacy
27. Post Graduate Diploma Pharmacy Practice and Drug Store Management