Courses » Engineering » Electrical »
Electrical Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Electricity is a wonderful invention that has changed how we live in this world. A world without electricity is unimaginable. Does the world of electricity, magnetism, atoms and electrons excite you? In case so, then a course in electrical engineering could be the one, most suitable for you.
OverviewThe discoveries related to electricity by Benjamin Franklin brought a kind of revolution during the 18th century. Since the first bulb was lighted by Edison, there has been rapid advancement in the field of electricity. Through a course in electricity one can learn about the basics of electricity, its generation, distribution and transmission. One also learns about the various applications of electrical energy. There is a huge demand for personnel trained in electrical courses. A wide variety of courses are available in this field. Other than the basic course of an electrician, courses are available at all levels – diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in electrical engineering.
EligibilityFor a diploma or a basic course in electricity, 10th pass is required. For the bachelor’s program one has to be 12th passed in science stream. Those having degree in electrical engineering or related branches can opt for master’s and beyond. Most admissions are taken through entrance exams.
Electrical CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Electrical courses in India.
1. A.M.I.E Electrical Engineering
2. B Tech Electrical Engineering
3. B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Marine)
4. B.E Electrical Engineering
5. B.E Electrical Machine & Power System Engineering
6. B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
7. B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
8. B.Tech Electrical Engineering
9. BE Electrical Engineering
10. Certification Electrical Wiring and Home Appliances Servicing
11. Certification Electrician
12. Certification Rewinding A.C. Motors and Home Appliances Servicin
13. Certification Television Mechanism and Service
14. Certification Wireman
15. Diploma Electrical Engineering (DEE)
16. Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering (GDEE)
17. M.E Electrical & Electronics Engineering
18. M.E Power System Engineering
19. M.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
20. M.Tech Electrical Engineering
21. M.Tech Power Electronics
22. M.Tech Power Systems
23. MS Electrical Engineering
24. Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
25. Post Graduate Diploma Electrical Energy Management and Energy Audit