Courses » Engineering » Instrumentation »
Instrumentation Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Interested in becoming an instrumentation engineer? Wondering about the courses available in this domain? On this page, you will find all the essential information required to choose this domain as a career. Look out for brief overview about the courses and job opportunities in this domain here.
The domain of instrumentation engineering is the art and science of measurement and control of process variables in automated systems used in production, laboratory or manufacturing area. If a candidate opts for a career in instrumentation then there are employment opportunities in in chemical plants, pharmaceuticals, electrical power plants, petroleum and oil refineries, oil and gas pipeline companies. With the advancements in new technologies and growth of global business, there are ample job opportunities in instrumentation and control engineering and automation. If you like electronics and automation, then this is an interesting career for you.
Instrumentation CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Instrumentation courses in India.
1. B Tech Instrumentation
2. B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
3. B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering
4. B.E Instrumentation Technology
5. B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
6. B.Tech Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering
7. B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
8. B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering
9. BE Instrumentation
10. Certification Instrument Mechanic
11. Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering
12. M.Phil Instrumentation
13. M.Phil Scientific Instrumentation
14. M.Tech Process Control and Instrumentation
15. Post Graduate Diploma Electronics and Instrumentation