Courses » Engineering » Petroleum »
Petroleum Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Searching for a suitable course in petroleum domain? Wondering which is the best study option? Then here it is, about the domain, courses and careers. This page will give you a fair idea about various courses and careers in the petroleum sector.
Did you know that petroleum engineering is one of the most interesting and tough fields of engineering? It is most also the growing global industry. Studies in this sector focus on the study of mass production of hydrocarbons in the form of crude oil or natural gas. This discipline is also concerned with the exploration, extraction, refining, transporting, marketing of oil, gas and other natural resources from the below the ground through design, drilling, operation and maintenance of underground reservoirs. Careers are available in most parts of the world and it is a launch pad for working in foreign countries. You are right in selecting a career in this sector if you have analytical skills, creativity, math and problem solving skills.
Petroleum CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Petroleum courses in India.
1. Advanced Diploma Petrochemical Technology
2. B.E Petrochemical Engineering
3. B.E Petroleum Engineering
4. B.Tech Oil Technology
5. B.Tech Petroleum Engineering
6. B.Tech Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering
7. B.Tech Petroleum Technology
8. Diploma Petrochemical Technology
9. Diploma Petroleum Refining Engineering
10. M.B.A Petroleum and Energy Management
11. M.Tech Petroleum Refinery Engineering
12. M.Tech Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering