Courses » Science » Control Systems »
Control Systems Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Control systems play an important role in today’s modern world in applications as diverse as simple household washing machines to complicated autopilot systems of airliners. Students with an aptitude for automatic control of processes can opt for the various courses available in this field for a prestigious career.
OverviewControl system engineering is a specialized field that is gaining much attention these days because of the rapid advancement in technology. The benefits of control systems is being reaped by almost every industry today. Without control systems many of the things wouldn’t have been possible like, space travel, manned or unmanned. New age modern cars are coming up with automatic control systems that will make yesterday’s cars obsolete. Driverless cars will be the norm in near future. Guided missiles, tracking radars also work on the basis of control systems. A control system works by sensing the output of a device whose performance needs to be controlled. The sensed signals are then fed back as feedback, correcting the input and getting the desired performance.
EligibilityBoth bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are available either as separate disciplines or as part of other engineering programs. Minimum qualification required is a pass in class 12th with science and math.
Control Systems CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Control Systems courses in India.
1. B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering
2. B.Tech Electronic Instrumentation & Control Engineering
3. B.Tech Electronics and Control Systems Engineering
4. B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering
5. Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering
6. M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
7. M.E Signal Processing
8. M.E Systems Engineering and Operations Research
9. M.E Systems Science and Automation
10. M.E. Electronics and Control Engineering