Courses » Science » Textile »
Textile Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Are you planning to make a career in textiles? Looking out for which courses to study and what job roles are offered? Here it is, on this page you will find what the textile field is all about, and the variety of courses you can choose from. After going through the job opportunities you may find textile a suitable career choice.
The textile industry is growing globally and there are many job opportunities to candidates who have studied textile courses. If you have a creative streak and love to combine colors, fabrics and shapes to sketch/ sew your own designs, or track styles going in and out of vogue, then textile must just be the career option for you.
Government and private institutes offer a variety of courses at various levels. You can take up a graduate or a post graduate degree in textile management, textile technology, textile designing. The diploma and post diploma courses include textile management, textile designing, apparel management, home textile management, textile and clothing etc.
Textile CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Textile courses in India.
1. B.Des. Textile Design
2. B.E. Textile Processing
3. B.E. Textile Technology
4. B.Sc. Textile Design
5. B.Tech. Dyestuff Technology
6. B.Tech. Fashion Technology
7. B.Tech. Fibres and Textiles Processing Technology
8. B.Tech. Silk Technology
9. B.Tech. Textile Engineering / Textile Technology
10. B.Text. Bachelor of Textile
11. Certification Computer Aided Textile Design
12. Certification Computer Aided Textiles & Home Fashions
13. Certification Surface Ornamentation on Textiles
14. Certification Textile Development for Fashion (TDF)
15. Dip. Apparel Manufacturing Technology
16. Diploma Textile Chemistry
17. Diploma Textile Design
18. Diploma Textile Designing & CAD
19. Diploma Textile Processing
20. Diploma Textile Technology
21. M.B.A Textile Management
22. M.Sc. Clothing & Textiles
23. M.Sc. Textile Chemistry
24. M.Tech Textile Technology
25. P.G. Certificate in Home Textiles Management
26. P.G. Diploma Textile Management