Courses » Science » Energy »
Energy Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Looking towards becoming an energy professional. Want to enter an industry which is diverse and has wide choice of careers to offer? A degree or a certificate course in one of the energy courses could be the one you may join soon after 12th. Read for further details.
Energy – A vital part of our livesIt is impossible to imagine a life without energy. All the comforts of modern life, we derive from energy sources. Conventional fuels account for most of the world’s energy supply. But they come at a high cost to the environment. The renewable energy sector still has a long way to go. To meet the growing challenges, especially in renewable energy, more and more professionals are needed in this field. Thus it’s an exciting time to enter the energy field.
Among other things, a course in energy examines where it comes from, the advantages and disadvantages of various fuels, their production, storage, distribution and uses. Energy engineering courses cover both natural and man-made energy systems.
Course durationsFrom certificate to postgraduate, variety of courses are available in this field. Duration of certificate courses vary depending on the course. However, undergraduate degree courses are of four years duration.
Energy CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Energy courses in India.
1. B.Tech Solar and Alternative Energies
2. B.Tech Thermal Engineering
3. Certification Boiler Attendant
4. Diploma Energy Mgt. Technology
5. M.E Energy Engineering
6. M.E Heat Power Engineering
7. M.E Renewable Energy Sources Engineering
8. M.Tech Thermal Power Engineering
9. Ph.D Energy Systems
10. Post Graduate Diploma Electrical Energy Management and Energy Audit
11. Post Graduate Diploma Power Plant Instrumentation and Control