Courses » Law & Justice » Safety »
Safety Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Do you want to opt for studies in Safety? Looking out for information about the courses and career options in this stream? On this page you will find all the essential information you are looking for, namely: about the sector, types of courses and the job opportunities which you can take up after studies.
Safety at the grass root level deals with study of prevention of accidents, risks or threats pertaining to health and well-being of employees working in any industry. Studying industrial safety management enables a graduate to reduce chances of risks, accidents, injuries and hazards by implementing risk and safety management techniques. Safety professionals design, plan and execute preventive procedures and ensure maintenance of a safe work environment and safe working culture by ensuring compliance to safety regulations.
You may wonder what skills are required to become a safety professional. These include interpersonal and communication skills, observation and documentation skills, patience in crisis, safety conscious aptitude, problem solving and independent decision making capability, confidence, people and time management skills, team work, attention to details and result orientation. If you possess any of these skills, then a career in safety may be an appropriate choice of career.
Safety CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Safety courses in India.
1. Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety
2. B.E. Fire Engineering
3. B.Sc. Fire & Safety Hazards
4. B.Tech Fire and Safety Engineering
5. Certification Food Safety (CFS)
6. Certification Safety in Construction Practices
7. Diploma Fire & Safety
8. Diploma Industrial Safety
9. M.A Criminal justice
10. M.Tech Food Technology (Food Safety & Standards)
11. P.G.D. Electrical Safety and Safety Management
12. P.G.D. Fire & Safety
13. P.G.D. Food Safety & Quality Management
14. PGD Fire Protection Industrial Safety Engineering
15. Post Graduate Diploma Disaster Management