Courses » Art & Design » Fine Arts »
Fine Arts Course Admissions 2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Are you thinking of making a career in Fine arts? Searching for the essential information, which can be of use to take this decision? Then here it is, the information you are hunting for. Go through the course group overview and the details including types of degrees, types of courses and the career options in this domain.
Fine arts, as the term suggests is a visual art form and has evolved for its aesthetic and intellectual value. The main forms of fine arts are painting, sculpture, architecture, music, poetry and performing arts-theatre and dance. Fine arts is quite different from applied arts. If you are an arts freak, have a creative aptitude, want to become an artist and can work independently then fine arts studies is an excellent choice. Fine arts also include design, interior design, pottery, types of music, forms of dance, drama, etc. Forms of art vary across geography and across countries. Art forms vary depending on the culture of the country. As an example: you can check out online the large number of museums located on Paris- France and in Amsterdam- Netherlands. People from across the globe flock in such museums and appreciate these various forms of art. Often a few of them fall in love with these arts and opt for studies in fine arts.
Fine Arts CoursesClick on a course name below to find the list of colleges offering Fine Arts courses in India.
1. B.A Fine Arts
2. B.A Painting
3. Bachelor of Dance
4. Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
5. Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography (BFA)
6. Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A)
7. BFA Applied Arts
8. Certification Craft and Design Pottery CCDP
9. Certification Engraver
10. Dip. Graphic and Multimedia
11. Dip. Jewellery manufacturing
12. Diploma Art for Drawing Teachers
13. Diploma in Film Acting (DFA)
14. Diploma Visual Arts & Communications
15. M.A Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts
16. M.A. History of Fine Arts
17. M.A. Theatre Arts
18. M.Phil Theatre Arts
19. Post Graduate Diploma Museology