Ask Experts » Computers » Software »

C Language Installation

Date: 01 Feb 2010   Posted By: suresh     Group: Computers    Category: Software   

How to install C Language into a Desktop Computers? Pls send me the detailed procedure.

Author: Arwin Pereira    02 Feb 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

You can get Turbo C for C program. Turbo C++ for c++ and computer graphics.
Extract (Install) it to any folder. Remember to change the "directory" under "options" menu.

Author: venkatreddy    23 Feb 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

my dear friend
just open the c setup contained folder and run the setup the it will ask for the destination drive the enter the location drive after that it will extract all the files into that drive in the folder known as "turboc"or "turboc2" and after that you have to set the path for that folder to do progams
i am giving how to set the path
my computer->right click->properties->select advanced tab->click on environmental variables ->right click->new->type path in the first field and type the "c:\turboc\bin;" in the next field then click ok

now you can do your programs