You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Software
- #33945You can get Turbo C for C program. Turbo C++ for c++ and computer graphics.
Extract (Install) it to any folder. Remember to change the "directory" under "options" menu.
- #35582my dear friend
just open the c setup contained folder and run the setup the it will ask for the destination drive the enter the location drive after that it will extract all the files into that drive in the folder known as "turboc"or "turboc2" and after that you have to set the path for that folder to do progams
i am giving how to set the path
my computer->right click->properties->select advanced tab->click on environmental variables ->right click->new->type path in the first field and type the "c:\turboc\bin;" in the next field then click ok
now you can do your programs
- #137892To install C or C++ compiler in your computer, download it first from any of these web sites.
Then, do the following if you have a not working or not needed C or C++ compiler in your computer.
1) Uninstall the not working or not needed C or C++ compiler.
2) The C or C++ compiler you just downloaded will be in a .zip format. So, extract it.
3) Now, open the setup.exe to start installing C or C++ in your computer.
4) Follow the steps given by setup.exe to install C or C++ compiler in your computer.
In case you are installing a C or C++ compiler for the first time, you can follow the last three steps mentioned above.
Hope this answer helps.