GNIIT

Date: 16 Jun 2009   Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

What type of job I can get after doing GNIIT from NIIT institute?
Is it really carrier builder cource?

Author: RajmiArun    18 Jun 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 2

Yes ofcourse. GNIIT from NIIT is recognised even by US companies and a graduation with GNIIT is sure to get you a good job. The GNIIT students get job placement by the placement cell of NIIT.

You can get jobs like Analyst, Programmer Analyst etc.

Author: Santosh Kumar Singh    19 Jun 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

getting good job after completing your GNIIT, however there is no end to education. Higher education enhances your career. You can continue your higher education in computers or Biology both in India and abroad

Author: Smiley    20 Jun 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

I don't think you should go for NIIT. I am a GNIITian. Currently working in MNC in Testing. NIIT has not played any role in getting my dream job. I just got the certificate. I don't think whatever I learned there was at all useful and matching with the market demand. They will just assure you and then you will waste you time and money then repent. Better to go for recongnised college. If you are planning to do fultime course then definitely choose the well recognized universiy.

Few years ago, it was quite famous, but now it has lost it's recognition. You can't get job just on the basis of NIIT degree. You can definitely get more knowledge or demand if you go through recognized university. My straight forward opinion is 'NO' for NIIT..Because i have experienced the pain in wasting money and time.
This is for sure that you will have to get job on your own. Forgrt about the placement from NIIT. If you are topper then there may be a hope other no way to get any worth placement from NIIT.

Author: amit    08 Aug 2009      Member Level: Silver     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

yes it is a carrier building course and they assist you to find out correct job for you
Answers      

Post answer or solution to "GNIIT"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem GNIIT

Next Question: MBA
Previous Question: detail of accounts/Taxation related courses