GNIIT

What type of job I can get after doing GNIIT from NIIT institute?
    Is it really carrier builder cource?
  • #4232
    Yes ofcourse. GNIIT from NIIT is recognised even by US companies and a graduation with GNIIT is sure to get you a good job. The GNIIT students get job placement by the placement cell of NIIT.

You can get jobs like Analyst, Programmer Analyst etc.

RajmiArun,

• #4320
    getting good job after completing your GNIIT, however there is no end to education. Higher education enhances your career. You can continue your higher education in computers or Biology both in India and abroad
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• #4442
    I don't think you should go for NIIT. I am a GNIITian. Currently working in MNC in Testing. NIIT has not played any role in getting my dream job. I just got the certificate. I don't think whatever I learned there was at all useful and matching with the market demand. They will just assure you and then you will waste you time and money then repent. Better to go for recongnised college. If you are planning to do fultime course then definitely choose the well recognized universiy.

Few years ago, it was quite famous, but now it has lost it's recognition. You can't get job just on the basis of NIIT degree. You can definitely get more knowledge or demand if you go through recognized university. My straight forward opinion is 'NO' for NIIT..Because i have experienced the pain in wasting money and time.
    This is for sure that you will have to get job on your own. Forgrt about the placement from NIIT. If you are topper then there may be a hope other no way to get any worth placement from NIIT.

• #11213
    yes it is a carrier building course and they assist you to find out correct job for you