detail of accounts/Taxation related courses

Dear Friends,

I am doing job in Gurgaon as an Accounts Assistant under a Taxation Consultant from last two year. I have goog knowledge of about accounts and taxation but my education background is belong to Art so I faced many problem when I goes for interview in any big company. So I decided to do some other degree or certificate course like MBA Finance.

Please tell me some detail of correspondance course related to accounts/ taxation for my better future.

Rahul
  • #4294
    visit link http://hpuniv.nic.in/comm.htm#dipaccount to get your answer.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• #4325
    You are a working people so you have to do mba under distant learning scheme which has low demand/growth prospect.So I think you should do ICWA if you can for better prospect.There are various PG Diploma course in taxation,Accounting,Financial Management etc.which can also help you.wish u all the best.

• #11136
    ACCA FT course

FBT offers ACCA professional qualification courses on full-time and part-time basis. Visit ACCA section for more details about the programme study options, tutors and extra benefits FBT offer to students.

CIMA Courses

FBT has one of the most experienced lecturing teams in the UK, providing approved classroom materials, excellent pass rates and innovative online resources for top CIMA tutition on full-time and part-time basis.

AAT Programmes

FBT is AAT accredited provider, which gives our students confidence in the quality of our AAT tutition. Learn more about our Funded AAT courses, full-time and part-time AAT courses.