You can be an organ donor. You do it through your local DMV. Just go up there and say you want to update your information on your license and you want to become an organ donor, and they will give you information on how to complete all of that. Not sure if it works the same way in India, but that is how most places do it.
Santosh Kumar Singh
(Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)
I should first appreciate for your good heart.
For donating your eyes, please note the following:
1. Contact the nearest eye collection centre or an eye bank which may be usually located in a medical college or an eye hospital.
2. Contact either through phone or a personal visit and register your pledge.
3. Get an Eye donation card.
4. The eyes of any dead person who has not registered can also donate with the consent of his or her relatives by law.
5. Anybody from the age of 1 yr can donate.
6. No upper age limit for donation.
7. Persons wearing spectacles, those who had undergone cataract surgery, Diabetic persons, hypertensives can also donate their eyes.
For donating kidney since you live in Bangalore you can just contact Manipal Hospital.
Tips for Healthy Life
Thanks for your good decision.Contact your nearest hospital
Contact DR Abdul Muniem
for more details
This is to inform the general public that healthy Kidney donors are needed from all blood groups by Manipal Hospital, each donor gets 1 crore 20 lakhs. Advance payment will be paid first to the donor before the operation will commence after which the balance will be paid after the completion of the operation. hurry now and contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +918867413844