You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India Educational Consultants

    Can I do 10+2 Class through Correspondence?

    A person known to me has finished the 10th Class and wants to do 10+2 Class through Correspondence. Is it possible? What are all the avenues?
  • #36092
    yes satish kumar, it is possible in doing 12th in Correspondence.

    Nation Institute for open schooling offers Correspondence course providing online admission for all learners. Refer the website below to get further guidance for admission.

    Also state open schools are available in the following states.

    Andhra Pradesh
    Madhya Pradesh
    West Bengal
    Jammu & Kashmir

    In these schools 12th standard examination can be appeared as On demand examination system.

    R.Shankar Ganesh

  • #36094
    Hi satish,

    You can do 10+2 Class through Correspondence. First talk to any teacher because teacher have good knowledge about this.

    Kiran Kumar
    Diamond Member

  • #36245
    Iam Ram gopal jana of Dist East Mednapur, West Bengalm, I served in indian army since 1996. I enter the Army on matriculation status. I done following courses :-

    Course Duration Institute

    HW & NW 6 Months MCTE, Mhow

    Diploma in Electronics & 3 Years 1 STC, Jabalpur (Afft by AICTE)

    Now, i have some question (1) What can I do next? (2) my civil qualification is 10th, the above diploma is not equivelent to 12th?
    (3) I hane no interset abut general qualification,but I have interset about HW & NW what type of course do next? (4) How I increase the gen qualification without gen study? At last, advice me about my future.

  • #36838
    If there is there is a gap of more than two years after passing the tenth standard examination you can directly fill the form for 12th standard examination as a external candidate in Maharashtra state.You can get study material through corrospondace or coaching classes.

  • #36845
    Yes you can do +2 through correspondence course after the gap of three years pass out of 10th.

  • #36888
    yes u can do 10+2 in correspondence there is a provision for that in many states with some requirements by the respective department of education

  • #36905

    Lots of guys have alresdy given you great suggestions. One of my friend had done the same thing in PCM group.First of all visit the site of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS,formerly known as National Open School) i.e Now choose your nearest center and then purchase the prospectus along with application form through payment by draft.After about one month You'll get your books free of cost.

    After one year you can give the exam.Suppose if you would not be able to clear all the subjects than You gets chance of two times a year to clear your exam (max. five years).


    Gagan kumar

  • Sign In to post your comments