You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: India Educational Consultants
- #40568If you are appearing in 10+2 exam next year then start to prepare from now. You need to collect some good books for various subject.
Now i will tell you how you prepare yourself
For example - in mathematics, you are studying "functions" then first prepare and clear all the concepts from your own book and solve exercises. then try the same topic in different books and try to solve their exercises. it will help you to be strong in that topic.
Now when you are able to solve any type of problem of "function" then purchase any IIT prepration good book and practice to solve all objective type questions for "function" . This will improve your problem solving ability and tricks. then purchased unsolved papers of IP university entrance exam and solve them with keeping a watch in front of you. day by day you will be able to manage the time for the perticular problem.
This is the formula for preparing any entrance exam.
This menthod is looking difficult in nature but when you are in practice you will cross any exam
- #40731For entrance exmas you have to make a firm determination to work & concentrate hard on studies .You can bring books for practicing at home & also previous years question papers
- #40985as you are saying that u want preperation for lateral entry then i hope that the course which u are doing is core course or vocational course to the subject coure to which u like to join
so first be calm and dont over think just read whats there in your present course get complete grip on it make sure that what u read is perfect then u try to know about the course which u are trying to join just find does the concepts of first year match your course which you are studying if not just get some basic information about it.
i finally tell u that have good grip in your present course both analytically and theoretically also try to create shortcuts for finding answers for mathematical questions. finally be the best of your course.
As we all know that Hard work is the key to success.In order to succeed in life.It is required to take an overview of all the topics being mentioned in the book.The best book published for the ip university is published by arivant publications.you can easily crack the entrance of Indraprashtra University by having a complete knowledge of all concepts of mathematics,physics and chemistry.After that it will be easier for you to crack the exam.
All the best for your exam
- #42117For entrance exmas you have to make a firm determination to work & concentrate hard on studies .You can bring books for practicing at home & also previous years question papers
- #43012For entrance exmas you have to make a firm determination to work & concentrate hard on studies .You can bring books for practicing at home & also previous years question papers
According your question, you want to take admission in IPU through lateral entry. But you have not mention that in which course you want to lateral entry. For preparing entrance test you should revise your course.
- #43763hi ,
Which course are you talking about ?
For every Entrance exam you need to study subjects according to the stream you are looking to get into.
if you are talking about Lateral entry from Diploma Engineering into Second year Engineering of BE/BTech program then i believe there are no entrance test for such courses.
Normally there are no Entrance for Lateral entry courses .
I don't think any University ever conducts entrance for Lateral entry courses , admissions are offered on your percentage in qualifying examinations depending on number of seats available .
Have a nice day
- #45063Which student who want to reserved seat for him in I.P. University should have start preparation for CET 2011 because CET 2010 coucelling has been started and some are completed for various courses.
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University is one of the best university in India. This university has been awarded 9001:2000 Certification and also accredited 'A' Grade by NAAC.
There are several way for preparation for Common Entrance Test (C.E.T - 2011) like Books, Question Papers, Related Magazines, online books, etc but student's should have accept which is suitable for him.
There are many coaching centers whose are preparing for Entrance Exam. If you can afford this you should have try. Because they have more experience for teaching and preparing.
Sudhir Kumar Shakya
- #45506Those students who want to reserved their seat in i.p. university should have start preparation for CET 2011 because CET 2010 coucelling has been started and mostly of them are completed for various courses.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is one of the the best university in India.
There are many ways to prepare for common entrance test(C.E.T-2011) like- 1)Books
2)Previous year question papers
4)Related magazines,etc but students have accept which is suitable for him or we can say convenient.
For more if you can afford than there are many coaching centers who help the students to crack the entrance exam because the faculty have more experience for teaching and preparing.
At the end most important thing is hard work and your luck.
Best of luck guys and girls