Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Reservation in HP Govt Jobs for exserviceman

Date: 20 Jun 2009   Posted By: AMIT     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am serving in Indian Air Force, and soon going to be retired. I want to know RESERVATION FOR EXSERVICEMAN IN GOVT JOBS IN HIMACHAL PRADESH. I want to know from where can i get the relevant Rules and instructions of the reservation notified / issued by the H.P. Govt for Exservicemen Quota for all govt jobs in HP.

No responses found. Be the first to answer and make money from our revenue sharing programs.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.