Ask Experts » Family & Life » Astrology »

Lalkitab remedies

Date: 24 Mar 2010   Posted By: Sunder Venkataram     Group: Family & Life    Category: Astrology   

We see that the ancient Lal Kitab remedies are gaining popularity in India. One only has to watch those astrological discussions on television channels like Live India to see this rise in Lal kitab remedies.

Does anybody know books which give in plain language those remedies from Lal Kitab for various deficiences in a horoscope? Traditional remedial measures like Havan are expensive and take long time to show results. Lal Kitab is instant, in days.

Author: Pam M    11 May 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

hi Sunder Venkataram
no there are no other books simple as lal kitab. lal kitab is the best.yes my astrologer had given me some pages from lal kitab.hey the remedies really work.i canted those mantras given for my studies.now i really secure good marks in my semestar exams.you should consult your astrologer for lal kitab

Reference: www.mylalkitabupay.org/

Author: chirag    19 Jun 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

hello sunder,
i wants to tell you that i am a Brahmin boy and both of my maternal and paternal grandfathers are astrologers and both of them uses bhrigu samhita and lal kitab for predictions and mantras .so consult with an astrologer for your problem.he will definitely tell you a simple way to solve your problem
for any further queries ask me
chirag

Author: kishore    05 Jul 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

hello venkataram

i just want to tell you lal kitab is good as well as i know the
one more book which is related to horoscope .That book name is jyothisha chandrika which describes about horoscope.

Author: Akash sharma    15 Jul 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

In our area, the astrologer uses "jyotish gange". This is coming in plain sanskrit mix hindi language. But they were also use Lal kitab for there predictions and remedies.
But Lal kitab is more ancient than jyotish gange. Jyotish gange is scientific in nature, and relates well to the concept of palmistry. LAL KITAB focuses on the significance of birth chart, panchang, nakshatra and some chaghadia and all that.
Jyotish gange contains arya times calculations, so that it is equaly effective as Lal kitab. So predict your future soon...

Author: shivani arora    20 Jul 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

hi !

As far as I know, there is no other book as simple as Lal Kitab which provides instant remedies to all your problems. It is a book which is easy to understand and it explains everything in a simple language.

visionary

Author: PRAFUL    31 Jul 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

This Lal Kitab will get from a good book depo