• Category: Insurance

LIC Premium

I have Standard Chartered Banks Credit Card. This Bank is Registered with LIC and offers that one can pay LIC Premium by that Card.Bank Offers 5 Reward points to the one who used Banks Card to pay LIC Premumm.

I have tried how to pay this online with Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card with LIC,s Agents but now one seems to know.

Please help me to find out the procedure. I am already register with LIC.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully.

Kirit Mehta
  • #37856
    HI
    I think there is no such provision online with standard chartered bank's card with LIC for premium payments.Only card of City Bank and Union bank is eligible.
    You can check it by the following operation:
    Sign in with LIC , after opening your registered page click pay premium online , you will see the premium due for payment on your register policy,confirm it by clicking, then payment option page will appear and in the drop down menu you can see the available payment option.
    I think you can paid premium by the card in the cash counter of the LIC Branch office,you can contract with the branch authority for further details.

• #37876
    Hello,
    You can get your queries resolved through LIC Website and here is the details of LIC Customer Care Number, Office Adress in Kolkata - LIC Office Kolkata.

Anindya (Andy)

Join: www.BengalSpider.com | www.AssamSpider.com

• #38930
    I do online payments for my LIC policies. Have again checked up Lic website, for payment facilities. Only Citi Bank and Union Bank Debit cards are acceptable.

I think Standard Chartered Bank must have an online facility for accepting LIC payments through their websites, using their Credit Cards.

God gives every bird it's food but does not always drop it into the nest.