What is the procedure to apply for ICWA

Date: 21 Apr 2010   Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I recently appeared for final year examination and looking for higher studies.
I heard about ICWAI and want to enroll for it. Please anyone can tell me the application process. I'm from Mumbai.

Author: MANASI DUTTA    21 Apr 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

After passing graduation, one can take admission directly to ICWAI. After 12 pass, one has to go for foundation course. The address of the ICWAI , institute is
12, Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016. One can purchase prospectuswhere every detail avaiable including admission form. Otherwise, You can have the prospectus through postal or through its regional office or chapters. Here is a link of the site of the institute.

Reference: http://www.icwai.org/icwai/index.asp
Answers      

Post answer or solution to "What is the procedure to apply for ICWA"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem What is the procedure to apply for ICWA

Next Question: Preparation for Bank Test...
Previous Question: ICWAI courses