|Author: Santosh 23 Jun 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Dark spots under eyes are due to strees, less sleep and lack of water content in your body. To get rid of dark marks under your eyes, you have to drink lots and lots of water. This is the best solution for your problem. Spend sufficient time to sleep everyday. Atleast 6-8 hours. Get rid of stress. Make yoga to get rid of stress.
All these will help you to get rid of Dark Spots. This problem will not be solved by a Dermatologist. It needs a natural cure.
|Author: sasi kala 23 Jun 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
To remove dark circle under your eyes you can follow these things.
1. Grind the potato with 2 to 3 drops of lime juice, squeeze and take the juice and dip a cotton into it and keep it on your eyes and relax yourself.
2. Or you can also slice the potato, dip it into lime juice and keep it on your eyes and relax yourself.
3. You can also use cucumber slice.
4. Dip the cotton into rose water and keep it on your eyes and relax yourself.
5. Drink lots of water.
6. Don't sit in front of computer for a long time, instead go out relax yourself for a while and then start your work again.
7. If you are studying during night time or early morning then study in sufficient light. Don't study in dark.
8. Sleep atleast 6 hours a day.
|Author: ab1929 20 Aug 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Have proper sleep and keep cucumber peices on your eyes for 10-15 mins
|Author: [Anonymous] 21 Aug 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
The better way is treat with Ayurveda.It has no side effects compare with other treatments and it is more effective for this symptom.
|Author: RoseNinja 22 Aug 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
We can solve this problem by many ways:
1.We need to wash our face with some amount of salt added to water, thrice in a day to remove dark marks.
2.We need to apply castor oil and wash the face with fresh water atleast once in a day.
3.Apply curd on the face twice in a day.
|Author: Naresh Kumar 23 Aug 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Drink plenty of water, to keep yourself hydrated and keep the ugly under-eye bags at bay.
While sleeping, keep your head elevated. This allows better circulation of blood and also prevents fluid from collecting around the eyes.
Before going to sleep, make sure to remove all the traces of makeup from your eyes.
Lower the intake of salt in your diet, to prevent under eye bags from troubling you.