What to do after SSC ?????

Date: 26 May 2010   Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Tabrez I have given my SSC examinations i hope i will score above 75% so after SSC in which stream I should go iam interested in maths
so in which field ishould go my email ID is tabrezmemon01@gmail.com os please help me
yours respectfully

Author: Vijay Kumar Vishwakarma    27 May 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 2

Interested in Mathematics, great! I think you should go with your interest means mathematics. Take mathematics-science (PCM) course after your SSC, and do engineering, as engineering is growing day by day. And companies are in need of more qualified engineers.

All the best!

Author: M V Subbaraju    27 May 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 4  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Interested in Maths means you have number of options to choose. In Andhra Pradesh after SSC you have with Maths as option you have three major fields.

1. Intermediate with maths as major. Like
Maths, physics and chemistry(M.P.C)
Maths, economic and commerce(M.E.C)

2. Polytechnic

3. I.T.I.

For more options after this you should go by Intermediate. There by you can join in B.Tech or B.Sc. B.Tech is field having more craze in now a days. You can become job holder in early age.

If you are still interested in Maths, you can do M.Sc(Mathematics) after B.Sc.

Author: Karthik    27 May 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Hello Tabrez,

As you said that your interested in the field of Mathematics, then I would suggest you two different streams at Intermediate, they are:

MPC: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
MEC: Mathematics, Economics and Commerce.

Firstly, if you choose MPC you need to have good Physical science background on par with Mathematics. In MEC you need to be sound in Social along with Mathematics.

Secondly, the ultimate goal of any person is to settle in life with good position to the earliest. So if you take MPC the best thing that you can do after Intermediate is B.Tech which is a four year course. If you have chosen MEC you can do B.Com and after that you can opt for CA. This was the case till last year.

The scenario has changed from this year, a student from MPC background is also eligible for CA. So MPC is better than MEC as it has two scopes of doing graduation.

Karthik.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "What to do after SSC ?????"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem What to do after SSC ?????

Next Question: About m.tech in microwave and rf program
Previous Question: Branch-options