Which course is most valuable in engineering

Date: 18 Jun 2010   Posted By: shankar     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

hi
am secured 1093/1200 in tamil nadu state board examination and my cut of is 180.75, which engineering course is suitable for me. i want to know about the most valuable engineering course

Author: johnson jebarose    18 Jun 2010      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Friend, I m studying B.E - ECE . Now I m going to final year. Nowadays most of the students selecting ECE. Don't follow them if you do not have interest in it. If all are choosing the same field means there will be a scarcity for vacancies in companies. It will lead to unemployees in engineering field.

Most of the students not concern with EEE and MECH though they are valid.

Always have this in your mind .Courses such as EEE, MECH,ECE and CIVIL has the value at any time. How many years may pass away they will have the same value.