Ask Experts » Family & Life » Astrology »

Marriage in my kundli

Date: 21 Jun 2010    Group: Family & Life    Category: Astrology   

Sir,
My Date of Birth:26.02.1979 9.18AM
Pl.tell when I will get married.
Any Dhosham in my Kundali??
What should I Do??

Pl.guide
AS

Author: Ashish Kumar    24 Jul 2010      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

You can find all the dosham in your mind,the way you think.I assure you there is no dosham in your kundali whatsoever. What will you do if there is dosham hin dosham in your kundali? Remove them by the way the Pandit suggests?. Will you believe the dosham has gotten wiped out completely after observing the rituals as suggested?
Bulshit man!Why traverse the path you don't intend to tread?

Author: urvashi    26 Jul 2010      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

you are now 31 years why so much worry about marriage. it will happen when it has to. ask to astrologist about this or alse you can go for websites related to astrology they can also have some solution if you actually have any dosham. one related ste is mentioned here

Reference: www.scientificastrology.com