its really exciting and thrilling to present seminars especially in the evergreen and booming sector of Biotechnology. for seminars, you can select two kinds of topics.
1. Research work: You can refer the journals like journal of biosciences, current science and resonance, study the research papers (out of their laboratory research work) published by authors and you can present the same work in a more understandable and comprehensive way.
2. Review: you can select any interesting, latest topic in Biotechnology - be it a new technology developed, idea or implementation. collect all possible information from web, give your own input in form of your own ideas, suggestions for implementation and improvement of technology and present the same with a clear description about the technology.
you can try the following topics.
1. DNA Computers
2. Nano biosensors
3. Antisense Technology for crop improvement.
4. Plant disease resistance and genetic engineering
5. RNA interference technology
6. Stem cell technology to cure eye diseases
7. Designer babies
8. Comparative genomics and its application in drug discovery.
9. Enzyme technology in beverage industry.
10. genetic modifications and impact on society and agriculture