Lost my 12th marksheet certificate

sir/madam.
    I have lost my original 12th mark certificate.I belong to tamilnadu state board.Iam really depressed.I dont know wat to do.please kindly tell me the procedure to apply for a new one.within how many days will i get a new marksheet.please kindly answer this question immediately so that i can begin the necessary procedure soon.I completed my 12th exactly a year back.
  • #5459
    Refer
    http://dge.tn.gov.in/remedy.htm
    This has a detailed explanation of what to do.

Hope this helps...

K.Maheedhar
    ISC Gold Member

Add ME as Buddy

K.Maheedhar
    B.Tech, IIT Madras
    Webmaster, Andhra Spider

• #7036
    you 'll have to go to the nearest regional office and they'll give you a duplicate copy...my cousin lost her 10th std. marks card and this was the procedure.i'm talking about CBSE.you'll have to take with you an affidavit,migration certificate,pass certificate...make a complaint at the police station that you lost it.....go to school ...take the forms given at school...then go to the nearest regional office.

• #7046
    My Dear friend,

This is very bad you lost your marksheet as you have to take care of your all educational certificates well as they are the only thing you earn in your education.

Anyhow misshappenings can occur with anyone. You have to visit to your school first if you dont have your registration number of twelfth examination.
    Take Registration number, your character certificate from your school, your roll number of your exam and then visit to your regional board office to submit the request for duplicate copy of your marksheet. They will guide you for the further process.
    you will get your marksheet within maximum of 15 to 20 days period.

They also have the process if you got your missing marksheet then you have to return back your duplicate copy to them

Hope this will help you.

Amit Siwach

Amit Siwach

• #7097
    hai,
    don't feel about that,you just say to your
    school prinicipal and arranged to duplicate certificates.
    otherwise you download to mark sheet and take prinicipal sign with sel

• #7202
    Write a letter to your school principal, mentioning about the above situation and if you have your school registration number and or exam number write that in the letter. If you had an ID card, (TC copy will also be good), attach that also with letter. This will all ensure that you were a student of the school. Even if the principal have changed, he or she will be able to identify you easily as the student of that school. Take a letter from the Principal along with seal and sign and take it to the department of school education in Haddows Road, near Sasthri Bavan in Nungambakkam. If you are not in Chennai, then you can visit the regional office in your district and apply for a duplicate.
    RajmiArun,

• #14893
    you book an FIR in nearest police station that it is lost.
    then get affidavit by a lawyer.
    send all documents to the university or board.
    then if u pay the fees they will send the duplicate marks sheet.
    thank you.

• #14967
    First immedietly complaint to your native police station,after that approach intermediate board with that complaint then they will provide you new certificate

• #15066
    Get affedebit from a notary.
    Send it to the board and you will get the duplicate.