Ask Experts » Finance and Investments » Insurance »

Postal Insurance Agent

Date: 19 Jul 2010   Posted By: myname     Group: Finance and Investments    Category: Insurance   

I would like to ask a question of Postal Insurance Scheme. I came to know about Postal Insurance recetly. I like it and would like to be an agent of it. How can i be a Postal Insurance Agent. Sir and Madam please help me. Waiting for your reply.

Author: myname    29 Jul 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Why is here no response till know. No one knows about it. Please help anyone. Editors of ISC also take some steps to find the answer of this question. Please help. I hope some memeber of ISC can answer this question and help me.

Author: Nilespan    29 Jul 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Dear myname,

To become a Agent for Postal Investment Products the only step is to go to your nearest Post Office and discuss with the Manager. He will guide you for the same.

Author: Ninad    25 Aug 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Dear Myname,

If you want to know about Postal Insurance Scheme.
See the official website of the same is
http://www.indiapost.gov.in/pli.html

To become an agent of this Postal Insurance.
Contact:
Postal Life Insurance Directorate
Chanakyapuri PO Complex
New Delhi - 110 021
Ph. 91-11-24674794 , 24671317
Fax. 91-11-26876809
e-mail: pli.dte@gmail.com
or nearest City Post Office.

Ninad