Ask Experts » Opinion About » Electronic Items »

Which is the best Brand in Washing Machine

Date: 30 Jul 2010   Group: Opinion About    Category: Electronic Items   

hi

i would like to buy the washing machine and so kindly tell me which is best brand for usage ,after service and what are the things to be remembered while buing the same and which is best like front loading or Top Loading.
Kindly guide me.

Author: Jayanta Datta Choudhury    04 Sep 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

I am using Videocon top loading washing machine which is giving trouble free performance since last two years. There are 3-4 types of Videocon washing machines available in the market for your preference, but i will suggest to purchase non-metallic body to avoid rusts and frequent maintenance. I have also observed that that this machine is energy efficient also.
However, there are many branded washing machines are available in the market.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Which is the best Brand in Washing Machine"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Which is the best Brand in Washing Machine

Next Question: Suggest me a mobile
Previous Question: 3G Technology enabled Mobile