• Category: Training Centres

Ccna

Hi.I am doing my M.Tech in networks.I feel it will be better if I keep a CCNA certificate by the end of my course.I want to know which is the best institute for CCNA course in madras and also please furnish all the details regarding fee and course duration.
  • #49732
    Hello Mr. Nelson

I am sending the link of CCNA training centre in Chennai. But this is not the best CCNA institute in India.

You need to go another city for best Indian Institute of CCNA, like Banglore etc.

With best regards

Dinesh Sood

• #54181
    Hello

Please note some of the Best CCNA training Centers in India

1. CMS Info systems Pvt Ltd.
    CMS INSTITUTE
    Sadanand Bldg, Gokhale Rd,
    Near Bank of India ATM,
    Dadar (W), Mumbai - 400 028
    Tel:- 022 2438 4351
    Fax:- 022 2438 2529

2. JetKing : -MUMBAI REGISTERED OFFICE

401, Bussa Udyog Bhavan, T. J. Road,
    Near Sewri Bus Terminus, Sewri (W), Mumbai-400015.
    Tel.: 022-24156528/6486

REGIONAL OFFICE
    BANGALORE
    Neil Rao Towers, Plot No. 118, Road No. 3,
    EPIP First Phase, Off TCS, Whitefield Road, Bangalore-560066.
    Tel.: 080-4115 0233, 4115 0234

DELHI
    Pragati Deep Blgd., 2nd Floor, Plot No. 8,
    Laxmi Nagar Dist Centre, Delhi-110092
    Tel.: 011-22059475, 22044073, 22541723, 32954693

KOLKATA
    Elgin Apartments, 1 A, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road,
    Above ICICI Bank, Bhawanipore, Kolkata-700020
    Tel.: 033-40034601, 40034602, 40034603
    Email: kol@jetkinginfotrain.com SECUNDERABAD
    209, Archana Arcade, Behind Hotel Ramakrishna,
    Opp. Rly Reservation Complex, Secunderabad-500025.
    Tel.: 040-66316912, 66316913

I think these two will fulfill your requirements.

All the Bset

Thanks

Bhupender Bhutani

• #54246
    Hello Nelson:

I am not sure about the centers in Chennai for CCNA course apart from the IIHTs and the Jetking. If you can manage to come to Bangalore and stay here for some time after M.Tech you can get into some really amazing training centers. The best as for as I know in India in terms of the successful CCIE's coming out are,
    1. Top Gun Technologies - www.topguntechnologies.com
    2. Internetworkz - www.inter-networkz.com

Atleast by going through their website you will get a clear idea about the course details and all other aspects. Also, you can call them and ask for their referrals to any centers in Chennai. I am not sure whether this is possible to ask for referrals, but some centers do it.

The course fee varies from center to center. The center which is more successful and has more students will normally charge you more, but one thing which we can be sure of is the fact that there is always a good scope to bargain. If you can bargain, you will get the fee reduced by a good percentage. This is the same in all institutes irrespective of how good they are.

Finally, since you are still pursuing your M.Tech, you can always get the online resources to start with. Some video resources like the CTS Nuggets, VTC tutorials etc if you can manage to get it. If you cannot manage to download the CBT nuggets and other related videos, there is always an option to get the related videos from a website which is managed by NIIT and the price is also comparatively cheap (When compared with the original copies of CBT Nuggets and VTC Tutorials). The website where you can find the details is www.training.com

Thanks,

Joby P M

Thanks,

Joby P M