Ask Experts » Entertainment » Music »

Vote of thanks for music function

Date: 26 Aug 2010   Posted By: Rajashri     Group: Entertainment    Category: Music   

pl give me vote of thanks for the guest who perform in musical programme

Author: Prabodh Meshram    10 Nov 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Rajashri,

The first thing in vote of thanks is refer to the central message of the speech topics.Here in your case its musical Program . In your Speech there Should be included Only Positive Thoughts,ideas and statements. The Starting of your Vote Of thanks Should Start From An Opening Statement like "Honorable , Respected , Mr , our most valued invited guests, ladies and gentlemen! It's my privilege to have been asked to propose a vote of thanks on this occasion. I, on behalf of ,and on my own behalf extend a very hearty vote of thanks to all participants for gracing your important work and sharing with us your knowledge today!

After That individual Thanks to Participants is Must like
A big 'Thank You' to ,for her/his efforts towards .Refer and respond to just one central idea of the topic that you found particularly interesting of the person who performed recently.

AT Last Thanks the Person/Organization who brought up this Event and make it possible
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to place on record our hearty thanks to , for the perfect logistic support and guidance she/he/it has extended to all of us at .

Final Concluding Words
Mr. Chairman, ladies and gentlemen, once again I want to state that we are all most grateful to all on this stage. We thank you for being with us this evening - it's been a great pleasure.

Thank You Very Much!

For a better Vote Of thanks you Should Include Phrases and Statements which attract the Crowd and make it an happening Event.

I hope this Might help a bit .

Best Of Luck For your speech

Regrads

Prabodh Meshram

"Technology Within You,keep Searching "