Ask Experts » Entertainment » Music »

Vote of thanks for music function

Date: 26 Aug 2010   Group: Entertainment    Category: Music   

pl give me vote of thanks for the guest who perform in musical programme

Author: Prabodh Meshram    10 Nov 2010      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Rajashri,

The first thing in vote of thanks is refer to the central message of the speech topics.Here in your case its musical Program . In your Speech there Should be included Only Positive Thoughts,ideas and statements. The Starting of your Vote Of thanks Should Start From An Opening Statement like "Honorable , Respected , Mr , our most valued invited guests, ladies and gentlemen! It's my privilege to have been asked to propose a vote of thanks on this occasion. I, on behalf of ,and on my own behalf extend a very hearty vote of thanks to all participants for gracing your important work and sharing with us your knowledge today!

After That individual Thanks to Participants is Must like
A big 'Thank You' to ,for her/his efforts towards .Refer and respond to just one central idea of the topic that you found particularly interesting of the person who performed recently.

AT Last Thanks the Person/Organization who brought up this Event and make it possible
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to place on record our hearty thanks to , for the perfect logistic support and guidance she/he/it has extended to all of us at .

Final Concluding Words
Mr. Chairman, ladies and gentlemen, once again I want to state that we are all most grateful to all on this stage. We thank you for being with us this evening - it's been a great pleasure.

Thank You Very Much!

For a better Vote Of thanks you Should Include Phrases and Statements which attract the Crowd and make it an happening Event.

I hope this Might help a bit .

Best Of Luck For your speech

Regrads

Prabodh Meshram

"Technology Within You,keep Searching "

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Vote of thanks for music function"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Vote of thanks for music function

Next Question: How to clean guitar strings
Previous Question: Songs for Childrens